5 to 8 yrs (Group Account Manager)
3 to 5 yrs (Associate Account Manager)
Role & Responsibilities
- Client servicing & Business Development:
- Identifying and networking to generate business from the existing and new accounts, achieving profitability. Proactively following up with existing clients to get briefs for events that would have happened in the previous years.
- Mapping needs of new brands/clients & generate business from them.
- Meet the client to attain a clear understanding on the idea and close the brief.
- Coordinate with the Concept team to receive the concept within the timeframe required. Make the necessary changes to compile a final presentation, ready to present to a client.
- Receive the Designs from Creative & send the same along with the brief to the Operations team for the Costing.
- Receive the Cost Sheet from Production. Check every element of the costing & ensure that this cost sheet contains all elements as laid out in the presentation.
- Meet the client to close the brief.
- Client Satisfaction & retention.
- Ability to upsell.
- Event Execution & Post Event Closures:
- Coordinate with all stakeholders involved in the event to ensure the delivery of creatives, art work, set design and all other elements of the event. All elements must be as desired by the client.
- One may be present at the event and oversee that all goes s planned and the client is satisfied.
- Oversee the overall production quality of the event.
- Ensure the delivery of all promises to the client. Be available to address any queries of the client.
- In the case that the client requires any additional elements, one must hand over the Onsite Requirements Form to the client. The approved form may then be handed over to Operations.
- Oversee the production quality of the event.
- Ensure closure of payment advice (PA) in co ordination with production.
- Key Account Management:
- Mapping key client’s requirements and providing them customized business solutions.
- Identifying and networking with new and upcoming brands in the market, generating business from the new and existing accounts, achieving profitability and increased sales growth.
- Create compelling concepts and marketing strategies as per brand requirement and after evaluating target markets
- Proven ability to build relationships at senior levels
- Good client contacts in corporate sector
- Strong presentation skills
- Creative and structured approach to concept selling and client relationship management.