The chairman and CEO of Dentsu Aegis Network South Asia is known for his clever maneouvres on the chessboard
18 Jun 2017
- My favourite fiction book is Gone with the Wind. It’s one of those books that you read when you’re young that leaves an impression on your mind. It’s also one of the best-written, all-time, evergreen stories.
- Sound of Music is my favourite movie, and I have been watching it over the last 40-50 years. It’s an evergreen movie. I used to watch it with my father, and now I watch it together with my son. It has a good cast, good music, and is a movie that leaves a positive impact on your mind.
- I’m not a very big drinker. But I like a mojito, and an occasional glass of rum. I also like a few wines, though I’m not a wine drinker.
- I like going for offbeat places more than the usual tourist destinations. We have holidays together as a family. One of the best times we had on holiday was in Africa, where we went for safaris. We went to places such as Rwanda and Tanzania.
- I like playing snooker or billiards. I’m also a great fan of chess.