My Favourite, Rubeena Singh, The CEO of iProspect India on the breathtaking beauty of Italy's Amalfi Coast
15 Jan 2017
- I really enjoyed reading Rhonda Byrne's The Secret because of its message on the power of optimism and gratitude. The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway is another classic that beautifully reinforces the message of persevering against all odds.
- Sholay is a perfect masala of genres. The entire cast has stunned audiences with their brilliant performances, especially the legendary Amitabh Bachchan, who is my favourite actor. Cinematography and slick editing make it the classic that it is.
- Apart from traditional home-cooked Punjabi meals, I enjoy French cuisine too. There’s nothing quite like a delicious cheese soufflé, coupled with a white Riesling wine. I also opt for a lot of Mediterranean and Thai dishes.
- Chateau Margaux is my all-time favourite drink. This unique French white wine that originated from Bordeaux, is one of the oldest, and best-tasting wines in the world. However, I often stick to good old vodka to watch the calories.
- I think Italy is absolutely breathtaking. The Amalfi Coast in particular is simply beautiful with the scintillating sea against the backdrop of towering mountains. It’s one of the most picturesque locales in the world.